Issuance of Certificates

  1. Police Clearance Certificate/No Crime Report (subject to the certificate of Ministry of Home attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  2. Unmarried Certificate (subject to the report of Ministry of Home authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
  3. Birth Certificate (subject to the Birth Certificate from the concerned Birth Registrar attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  4. Any other certificate as Embassy may deem permissible.